Thursday, November 20, 2008

5kgs down and counting!! 13 days to go!!



YAH!!! 5kgs down and now on my Optifast diet "officially"!

New Fourm is working out great.. Thank you to all of you that have helped make it a great place to be!!

Sent all the pre-admission papers to the hospital today and paid my Dr's accounts! It's all getting very real now.

Just worried now about my liver not being ready for surgery! It worries the hell out of me. 6 years ago a Dr told me I had a fatty liver. So that is now planted in my mind and I can't get it out! Ahhhhhh

On a different note... I did the Safeway homeshop thing today. Was real good cos I didn't buy rubbish for my family to snack on! They were not to happy!! lol

OKay well I will keep on optifasting and hope all will be okay!!

1 comment:

Tina :o) said...

Not long now!!! The count down is definatly on. Keep them all guessing thou:OP
That is just so funny i think it makes me giggle every time i think of what they all are wondering what it really is. lol!
Take care and remember Optifast is not forever you can do this.

Cheers Tina