Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm a Bandit!!

Well haven't posted for a while...

As from Wednesday 3rd Dec I am a bandit. I ripped a stich getting out of the Hummer and have only recovered from that now.

Can't drink the 2 litres of water or the 2 optifasts a day I am meant to be having. 10 more days to go on liquids and I feel like I am ready to give in and die!

Please tell me this will get better... I am on the edge!

Love Caz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

oozyxena said...

It does get better, It is so worth it, you will see- I promise.

Zenaxx

P.S Welcome to the bandits club xx

Tina :o) said...

Oh caz i am so happy for you to be banded:O)

Things will get better it all just takes time.

Also congratulations you are now a BANDIT!!!!
Can you believe it?

Take care Tina xxx ooo