Ahhhh yes the sleep test, OMG I didn't sleep hardly a wink! Hubby woke me up in the middle of the tiny bit of sleep I did get to move my arm!!!!!!!!!
Lets hope I don't have to do it again!!
Yahoo sucks so I have set up a new forum and I am looking for serious lap-banders to help moderate the board! Please join up we need your support and fantastic info you can supply.
http://grou.ps/lapbandaustralia
Please let me know if you would like to become a moderator for this group.
Caz xx
Reading Pdf Donna's Revenge Prime Reading PDF
5 years ago

.jpg)
6 comments:
Hi, I too no longer like the atmosphere of the yahoo boards lately. There has been some very nasty things being said on there. I find it is always best just to stay out of it.
Your new site sounds great i will have to go and have a look. I will help moderate it if you like:O)
Cheers Tina
I have just joined i am beesknees:O)
I have tried sending an email to you through the group but i can not get it to work feel free to email me if you need to ....
tpont@bigpond.net.au
Cheers Tina
some of the people on the yahoo boards are horrible and nasty, i thought it was supposed to be a support group for like minded people, too much innuendo and arguing going on there. I will join your group too.
Hey Caz
I have a feeling that most of the people on the yahoo board are genuine, but just like everywhere else you will always find a couple of people who get some weird sort of pleasure from ruining things for everyone else.
There is no doubt, though, that there is some information and support you can only get from people who have been through the same experience. It has certainly been a godsend for me!
Good on you for taking action and trying to set up a board that is a bit of a safer place for people to gain that support. If you need any help with the moderation, etc, I don't mind giving a hand.
BTW, how is the CPAP machine going?
Maybe you can do Darth Vader impressions for the hoons over the road now ;-)
Darina
The more support the merrier I say! I joined! Let me know if I can do anything to help :0)
Post a Comment