Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The First Step

Ok today I called the Lapband surgery and was lucky enough to get an appointment on Wednesday with Dr Chris Hensman!! OMG!! It was all happening. I am feeling happy, scared, depressed and sick. WT? I really want to do this but I am wondering - can I? Am I strong enough to do this? Lets see what happens at the appointment tomorrow.

1 comment:

dizzy said...

Hey Caz

I think I left you a message on the Yahoo Knox Hospital Bandit thread.

Chris Hensman is great. I was banded by him on the same day that you booked in to see him - and he has been really lovely.

It has been quite a rollercoaster, but I know it will all be worth it - I am 10 kilos down and feeling much healthier already. My sister was also banded by Chris 3 yrs ago - she has stayed on 69kgs for the past 18 months and is sure it is the best thing she ever did!

Congratulations and best wishes for all thats ahead. Keep in touch!

PS: if you turn out to be one of those strange people that like vanilla optifast, let me know. I have heaps of it left and you are welcome to all of it LOL!