Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dr Chris Hensman

Had my first appointment with Dr Chris Hensman. He is a very nice man and I have been hearing great things about him. He went over everything with me and hubby asked a few questions. I was very happy with our first meeting and we were off to start my new journey!

I had already just had all my bloods taken as I have low iron and so my GP always checks this and everything else every year for me. So only had to get the xrays and ECG.

I have my next appointment with the Physican on Thursday and I assume he will tell me if I can do it or not. Oh boy this is going to be a long week! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, found you via dizzy. Well, it is a big decision! I am three weeks out from being banded and I don't regret it for a second!! It is a bit scary....but totally worth it! Good luck

Bee said...

Mr Hensman, and the whole group at LapSurgery are fantastic! Your in great hands!
Time will fly by so fast, and you'll be getting it done before you know! Goodluck!

Bee