
Well here I am 139 kgs and 37 years old married lump! I have one beautiful daughter and also in my life are my 2 stepsons and our puppy Mia! Well my life is good except for my weight problems. I have always had weight problems since I was about 11 when I had a few medical issues that needed to be dealt with my medication. Who knows if they had anything to do with my weight but I never was able to get my weight down.
So after hearing a friend was taking a pill to help reduce weight I suddenly said to myself "What the hell am I doing!!!". My father has a heart condition, Mum has high blood pressure and my 89 year old Nan has diabeties. Who was I joking!
So off I went to the Doctors. I told him I was sick of being overweight and also mentioned about the pills I wanted to try. He spoke to me about 3 different types and I choose Reductil. We also spoke about lap bands and he said I should look into it... So I did and this is my story about my new journey to the skinny world!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope) xx

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment